Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

More new Pocketbac holders and Scentportables

June 28th 2013


So I am here writing out my list of things to look for in the stores that I must get in the next few weeks and slowly but surely the new items are popping up everywhere.

Earlier today the online site had some new antibacterial soaps and a few pocketbacks that I had to try and now on the B&BW Sistas  page, fellow sista  Michelle Denise Smith shared some photos of more upcoming AWESOME things.  Go check them out!

Here is some of the new things I saw.

pocketbac holders:

  • zebra
  • cat with glasses
  • hippo
  • a light up owl
  • a light up elephant
  • a light up zebra holding a camera

scentportable:


  • pink quilted look purse
  • owl
  • round blinged out
color changing lip gloss:

  • boxed trio of Best Kiss  with two exclusive colors, coral..berry and

Big thanks to all of the ladies who have been sharing what they are seeing so far in their areas.    Now back to my list.....